My on-line diary began in the 1990's from my studio in the North of England. After a lapse of ten years, I resumed posting from my present studio on the Caribbean island of Dominica.

From the far beginning, the intention has been to give an insight into my working methods, and to share the triumphs, trials and tribulations of work-in-progress.

My diary pages are followed by thousands of artists, art students and art lovers in over 50 countries.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Where is the life that late I led?



Cole Porter’s lyrics from Kiss Me Kate could well be adapted to lament the models that I have known. 

We can keep Carolina and Alice as is, but in place of Mono, Lina, Lucretia, Rebecca, Fedora, Venetia and lovely Lisa we can add:

Hemo, Pearl, Pearline, Elizabeth, Samantha, Geneen from the distant past and more recently Annabelle, Dionne and Jessica.  And not least, past and present, my wife Denise.

Today’s pictures date from 1989 and are of the twin sisters Pearl and Pearline, so young and gay.  Where are you now - still auditioning as extras for the movies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment