Sunday, November 19, 2023

He's made a mess of that!

 

Today's picture is a still from a video I am making, the purpose of which is to show work in progress. What the still fails to show - but the moving picture does - is one colour running into the next. What I'm trying to get across to the viewer is the importance of allowing watercolours freedom. They rightfully resist being constrained.

Looking at the picture you might well say, as has been said of my work on occasions, "He's made a mess of that!" But when a watercolour appears to be going wrong, it is invariably going right.

Making the video has not been easy. I am struggling as both artist and cameraman and working in the absence of a model. Whist help would be appreciated, the following offer, via the contact form on this blog, is not what I'm after.

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Araz, and I am writing to express my strong interest in joining your team as a Content Writer.

I believe that my skills and experience would be a great fit for your team. As such, I would like to inquire about any potential opportunities available.

I would be happy to discuss my qualifications further and answer any 
questions you may have.

Araz

On the other hand, my models have stood in behind the camera, and on occasion, stepped down naked to help me bend steel for the armature of the initial clay sketch of their figure.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment