Saturday, February 8, 2014

Wanted: A Guardian Angel


 
This is a detail from the painting featured in my last post "He made a mess of dat".

It represents one of those rare occasions when a water colour, through the very love of life, comes as close as possible to that miraculous accident that does sometime happen. The painting is awash with suggestion, thus leaving the image open for you to enter into the creative process.

To give thanks for the miracle, the proceeds of the sale will go towards helping a gifted five-year old little girl from my island of Dominica who suffers from autism.  This young lady could well be another Stephen Wiltshire (Google the name to find out more). As I am dyslexic, I feel a bond with my autistic brothers and sisters.

My painting of Roseau Market measures 16” x 13”.  It is for sale at the bargain price of US$650 in the hope that the proceeds will enable a guardian angel to come to her rescue. 

Delivery by DHL or FedEx is included in the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment