Monday, March 25, 2024

Notes for Art Students, Part Two

Click on image to view.

Hot on the heels of my last post is Part Two in my series Notes for Art Students. 

My climb up the documentary video steep learning curve continues. As with climbing a mountain, just when you think you're nearing the top, another steep slope awaits. With my son helping me along, we spent yesterday working on sound quality; partly due to recording technicalities, which he can put right, and partly due to my dyslexic miss pronunciations and hesitancies, which the more we try, the worse they get.

The introduction to each video begins with relevant autobiographical images. My painting demonstrations are in real time, which means I'm eligible for the Guiness Book of Records in terms of speed of execution. Where others take an hour, I take five minutes.

I welcome your feedback on the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment